Virtual Offices – Free 1 Month Trial
Virtual Offices in Johannesburg & Durban
Radically reduce your overhead costs with a virtual office. If your team are working remotely and you are looking for ways to reduce your overhead costs, sign up for free one month trial of a virtual office in Johannesburg or Durban.
What is a virtual office?
- You will have a prestigious business address which you can use on your marketing material and for deliveries or meetings.
- Our professionally trained business centre staff will act as your personal receptionist, handling your calls, post and faxes on a daily basis.
- Access to meeting rooms and drop-in workspace to use – when you need them.
So you and your team can continue to work from the safety of your homes, and you can maintain a professional image with an office address and receptionist – a great way to save costs and maintain professionalism.
Browse our virtual office locations below or contact us for more information.
Flexible Workspace virtual offices can be found throughout Johannesburg and Durban:
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE SAID
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER A VIRTUAL OFFICE…
Virtual offices give you all the perks of a full office for a fraction of the cost.
IN A VIRTUAL OFFICE?
Included in our Standard Virtual Office Package are the following:
- Telephone answering in company
- Call Forwarding(standard Telkom rates)
- Message Taking with email notification
- Voicemail with remote access
- Dedicated, unique phone number
- Postal and physical address for use on letterheads & business cards
- Access to professional reception area
- Access to copiers, printer, scanners & fax machines
- Courier services
- Mail handling
- Fax handling
- Itemised billing
Our Premium package includes the above and 1 hour boardroom usage per week