- The Service Co-ordinator’s role is pivotal to the success of Flexible Workspace. They will have responsibility for providing a consistently high standard of customer care to our clients of the centre and is therefore an ambassador for Flexible Workspace. They will work as part of a team to provide the full range of operational and customer services on a day to day basis.
- A high standard of personal presentation and effective, articulate communication is essential as Service Co-ordinators are responsible for providing frontline customer care on a daily basis, representing all of the clients of Flexible Workspace.
- The Service Co-ordinator will be a part of the Centre Team who are responsible for ensuring the centre runs smoothly and efficiently through association with services, standards, facilities, security, health & safety, IT & telecommunications, house-keeping, meeting room set up, and general client administration, eg, post, faxes, telephone answering, meeting and greeting visitors. He/she will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of service delivery is provided in all of these areas to maximise revenue generation.
- The close working relationship with the Centre Manager and the team will be the key to the success of this role and the centre. The ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and suppliers alike is paramount.
- Sufficient reception experience including switchboard operating.
- Strong customer service experience in a client facing service industry (i.e. Hospitality, Car Hire)
- Has the ability to work in a pressurised environment and to deal with situations calmly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Enthusiasm and drive with evidence of “going the extra mile” coupled with strong client focus and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organise.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, fun, team focused and above all professional