- The Centre Manager is accountable for the daily management of the business centre, focusing on the company’s mission of providing high quality customer service, high centre quality & standards and revenue generation.
- The Centre Manager is responsible for converting enquiries into new business and achieving sales targets.
- Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Centre Manager will be responsible for sales reports, budgets as well as cost and debt control.
- The close working relationship with the team will be key to the success of this role and the centre. The ability to manage, coach and develop the team is important for the efficient running of a profitable centre.
- Commercial management of the centre will be essential. Taking decisions that align the different interests of clients, and acting in the best interests of the business will be fundamental to the success of this role and the centre.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Proven sales experience of minimum 3 years in a client facing service industry.
- Minimum 2+ years management & leadership experience
English: Business articulate
- Previous team management experience and financial knowledge including forecasting and budgeting, credit and cost control.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT, ideally experienced in using CRM system.
- A bright, go getting person that is tenacious and resilient with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have the ability to think on their feet and deliver solutions.
- Strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, plan and organise.
- Enthusiasm and drive with evidence of “going the extra mile” coupled with strong client focus, a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Communicates confidently, fluently and logically.